This is such a delicious blend of dates, banana’s & walnuts. A healthy spin on the good old fashioned banana cake.
1. Place dates in saucepan or microwave dish & cover with water. Simmer slowly and turn off (or on high in microwave for 1min)
2. Preheat oven to 180degrees
3. Add flour, spice, oats, baking powder, walnuts and bicarbonate soda into a large bowl and stir. Make well in centre.
4. Add dates, mashed banana, milk, egg and oil and stir until just combined (don’t over-mix).
5. Lightly grease a 12 hole non-stick muffin pan or use a loaf tin with cooking spray or line with paper cases. Spoon the mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until muffins are golden.