- 60g rice vermicelli or rice noodles
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1/2 carrot sliced
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 6 snowpeas halved
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped roasted peanuts
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Boil rice noodles for 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain. Rinse thoroughly with cold water so they don’t stick together.
- Fill a large shallow bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the water for a few seconds to soften. Lay wrapper on the bench and place a handful of noodles, mint, all salad items and a sprinkle of crushed peanuts in a row across the centre, leaving about 5cm of the wrapper uncovered on each side.
- Fold in uncovered sides of wrapper, then tightly roll to enclose the filling. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Serve the rice paper rolls with the hoisin dipping sauces.