- 100 g butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 60 g wholemeal spelt flour (½ cup)
- ½ coconut
- 1 ¼ rolled oats
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ and line a large biscuit tray with baking paper.
- In a large pot, gently heat the butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat. Add the bicarbonate of soda and mix very well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot, and mix until well combined. The mixture should feel wet and sticky but presses together.
- With wet hands roll the mixture into approximately golf sized balls and place well apart (they do spread) on a large biscuit tray. Flatten very slightly with the back of a wet fork and bake until golden (approximately 10-20 minutes).
*these were inspired by a Well Nourished recipe – thank you for your inspiration.
Leave A Comment