Spelt Pastry Recipe
2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
1/2 cup olive oil
5tbs cold water
– mix spelt flour and olive oil together with fork till a crumbly consistency. Gradually add water and mix until a nice dense dough forms. Knead for about 1min with hands to combine all ingredients. Roll out on baking paper with rolling pin to pastry thickness – line pie dish with pastry.
– Chop in to bite sized pieces & roast your favourite vegetables, including eggplant, red onion, sweet potato, etc. These can be done day before pie making or whenever you get time
– pour roast vegetables in to pie dish
– whisk together 4 eggs and 1/4 cup milk, pour over roast vegetables
– crumble feta over the entire pie
– bake in over for about 45 minutes or until brown and cooked through.
Enjoy. Lasts in fridge for a few days, or cut up and freeze for quick healthy meals during the week.
Now is the perfect time to get started on your health and fitness goals – so call Amy today on 0412 230 926 to get your ideal body