- 2 cups finely chopped nuts/seeds, unsalted (I used almonds, sesame seeds, pepitas, sunflower seeds)
- 2 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (don’t add if nuts are salted)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 and line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine nuts/seeds, coconut, salt, and almond flour.
- In a small pot, mix together coconut oil, honey, and almond butter, melt on low heat and stir together
- Pour coconut oil mixture on the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Add the egg and stir again.
- Dump mixture into the prepared pan and press down to make very firm, as evenly as possible. This is an important step to get them to hold together.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes, the edges will be slightly brown
- Remove from oven and press down again with the back of a spoon, let cool and then pop in fridge before you cut them up. I keep mine in the freezer once cut.