This is a great mid week – easy to prepare, healthy dinner.
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 long chilli, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini or any other green vegetable
- 2 bok choy or any other green vegetable
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Brown rice
- Cook brown rice as per instructions
- Combine salmon and teriyaki marinade in a shallow dish. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set oven to medium heat. Add salmon fillets and cook 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Return pan to a medium heat and add sesame oil, garlic, chilli and broccolini; cook for 5 minutes. Add bok choy and soy sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes or until just tender
Divide in to desired portions and serve