- Do you want to look and feel amazing hitting the beach?
- Do you want to be able to run for the kids and not feel exhausted after a few hundred metres?
- Do you want to finally stop being lazy and start being active?
Then this at home workout is just what you need.
You will only need some space to run and somewhere to do your body weight set. So it might just be because you didn’t make it to training that morning, or you might add in as another workout for the week. Whatever the reason, it will be sure to get the blood pumping and calaries burnt.
- 1000m run
10 squat jumps, 10 burpees, 10 push ups, 10 full sit ups, 10 lunges each side
- 800m run
15 squat jumps, 15 burpees, 15 push ups, 15 full sit ups, 15 lunges each side
- 600m run
20 squat jumps, 20 burpees, 20 push ups, 20 full sit ups, 20 lunges each side
- 400m run
25 squat jumps, 25 burpees, 25 push ups, 25 full sit ups, 25 lunges each side
- 200m run
30 squat jumps, 30 burpees, 30 push ups, 30 full sit ups, 30 lunges each side
* always remember to warm up well before any physical activity.
* individuals are participating in at home sessions at their own risk. Please seek clearance from a medical professional before starting any exercise regime.